Higher music education
Leadership in the arts
DR HELEN LANCASTER offers the following services:
- advisory services to higher music education institutions, conservatoria, music schools and arts organisations
- seminars and workshops in leadership issues relative to higher education and/or the arts: leadership style, organisational change, strategic planning and governance
- research services: senior research fellow with international connections
- mentoring middle and senior managers in higher education and the arts
- reviews of tertiary music curricula, and advice on change strategies for music institutions and arts organisations
- design and implementation of cultural policy and the development of regional infrastructure for local and regional communities
- examining and adjudications in music at all levels: solo orchestral instruments, choral and instrumental ensembles, piano and guitar, from school through to post-graduate level.
For more information on Helen's services please contact her directly.